Early Family Dispute Resolution
Child Support Calculator
Separating Or Getting A Divorce
Writing A Biff Response
Prepare And Enrich Inventory
The Prepare-Enrich inventory covers a number of areas that are important to healthy relationships. These include communication, conflict resolution, finances, sexuality, spirituality, couple closeness, parenting, and couple goals.
A trained Prepare-Enrich facilitator interprets and guides the couple through the results detailed in the report. With the couple’s challenges identified, the counselor uses six relationship exercises to:
- strengthen a couple’s skills in communication
- identify and manage major challenges and stressors
- resolving conflict using a Ten Step Model
- explore strength and growth areas
- Develop a more balanced relationship using the Couple and Family Maps
- Understand personality differences and maximize teamwork
This takes place during three (or more) feedback sessions. The couple also receives a 24-page Couple Workbook to help them complete the exercises.
Stages of Grief
6 Steps to Conflict Resolution in the Workplace